Jan 25, 2016

Ulta Beauty All Things Beauty Chandelier Commercial

Oh dear, Ulta Beauty probably won't care for my embedding their brilliant Chandelier ad here on Neptune's Silver Screen so of course I will remove it if they so desire. Or, sadly for you and me, the company will remove it in a sudden poof! of trademark fever.

Naturally as a 'freebie' blog owner and creator I consider embedding the above video as complementary advertising for Ulta! Actually, somewhere there's a photo of yours truly in my cosmetic rep days at Macy's so I suppose my artist's long term make up tendencies are now adding to my artistic susceptibility to this lovely, musically perfect, fun and enchanting ad!

Christina Aguilera aside, I don't know who the model is in the ad but she reminds me of a young Marilyn Monroe whose horoscope and bio are nearing the top of my Coming Soon list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your on-topic comments are appreciated! All advertising links will be deleted.